To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Product model: BSV-CC002
This product is a photovoltaic controller that can quickly store the energy generated by the solar panel to the battery and provide reasonable power supply to the device. Widely used in various small solar power systems such as landscapes and lighting.
Controller self-consumption power:20MA
Rated charging current:20A
Rated load current:20A
Maximum solar cell open circuit voltage:25V/36V
Working temperature:(-20 ° C – +50 ° C)
Load overvoltage protection:16.5V/34V
l Short circuit protection
l Overload protection
l Overcharge, over discharge protection
l Undervoltage protection
l Anti-backup, anti-reverse protection
Open the top cover of the controller and connect as shown on the cover.
1. Connect the “+” and “-” of the battery correctly to the corresponding terminals of the controller (3rd and 4th terminals from the left).
* The load indicator (load) flashes and lights up after 15-30 seconds, indicating that the connection is correct and the following connections can continue. Doing so can damage the controller.
2. Connect the “+” and “-” of the solar panel to the corresponding terminals of the controller (1st and 2nd terminals from the left).
3. Connect the “+” and “-” of the load to the corresponding terminals of the controller (5th and 6th terminals from the left).
4. When the charging indicator is steady on, it indicates that it is charging strongly; flashing indicates that it is floating charging; if it is not on, it indicates that charging is stopped.
5. The load indicator is steady on, indicating that there is output, the load can work; if it is off, there is no output, and the load cannot work.
1. Please confirm the rated voltage of the solar panel, battery and load before connecting. The rated voltage of the three should be the same, and both are 6V, both are 12V or both are 24V.
2. The rated current of the solar panel and the load shall not exceed the rated current of the controller.