To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Seeking and analyzing the fingerprint is the most familiar job for forensics. When people touch the object, there will be some grease or dried sweat left on the fingertip. In the same way, when the palm or toe touches the object, there will be some identifiable marks left. Every fingerprint is quite unique and never be the same. The line on the fingertip and the line together form one piece of unique fingerprint. Even the father and son, mother and daughter, twin brothers, the fingerprints still have different finger thread characteristics.
1. Store some baby powder in the baby powder bottle and label it.
2. Pour a small amount of baby powder into a small dish.
3. Run your fingers through your hair to make them slightly oily.
4. Press one of your fingers on a hard, smooth shiny object.
5. Put a small amount of baby powder on the brush, sue the blower to blow on it gently, and run the brush softly overt he fingerprinted spot.
6. Use the blower to blow off excess powder on top.
7. Take a piece of clear adhesive tape and place it print sticks to the tape.
8. Peel off the tape, and stick it to the case card. Now you can see your fingerprint. Use the magnifier to study these fingerprints in detail.
9. An alternate way to get the fingerprints is to directly press your fingers on the case card film and brush it with baby powder.
1. Ink the stamp pad with the black ink provided. A few drops are enough.
2. Gently press and roll the inked finger on a piece of black writing paper.
3. Now you cans see your fingerprint. Remember to wash your hands with soap.
4. Cut the fingerprint out and staple or glue it to the case card. You should also write down other information of the person (or yourself) with this fingerprint, such as name, age and sex, etc.
5. It is recommended to keep this information in safe location. If you want to take the fingerprint of some else, you should ask for their permission first.
1. Fingerprint power is not included for safety reasons.
2. Extra items you will need: Some baby powder as fingerprint powder, some black writing paper.
1 x Bottle for fingerprint Powder
1 x Brush
1 x Transparent Film
1 x Stamp Pad
1 x Magnifier
1 x Blower
1 x Pair of Goggles
5 x Case Cards