To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
Note: The resin printing material is not included.
- Higher Precision and Excellent Performance: Z axis utilize linear guideway structure, which can achieve steadier motion and greatly enhanced moving accuracy to reduce the layer lines on the 3D printed model and make the surface much smoother. The set screws of the build plate are now upgraded to larger anti-slip hexagon socket screws, which have a more stable leveling result. CNC turning CD pattern on the build plate provides a much stronger adherence, especially when printing large 3D models.
- Refreshing and Safer Experience: Mars Pro comes with a silicone rubber seal that can be put on the cover to prevent the resin odor from leaking and keep them inside the cover. Built-in activated carbon can absorb and filter the resin odor before they are ventilated throughout the cooling fan, which gives you a refreshing and safer user experience.
- Light and Convenient:Remodeled resin vat made of aluminum alloy is light yet sturdy. The USB port is relocated to the front for your convenience. Mars Pro uses a new user interface with a dark theme and simple design.
- Quality Prints and Consistent Success: Matrix light source consists of 28 50Watt UV LED lights that have uniform light emission, ensuring superior printing results, a more accurate printing size, and saves your time by 25% in layer exposure time. Mars Pro is the first resin-based 3D printer to use the sliced file of .ctb format, which reduces the file size by an average of 90% compared to .cbddlp format and significantly increased the printing success rate when printing bigger models.
● System: EL3D-3.0.1
● Operation: 3.5 Inch Touch Screen
● Slicer Software: Chitu Box
● Printing Method: USB off-line printing
● Technology: LCD UV Photocuring
● Light Source: UV Integrated Light (wavelength 405nm)
● XY Resolution: 0.047mm (2560*1440)
● Z Axis Accuracy: 0.00125mm
● Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.2mm; Printing Speed: 22.5mm/h
● Power Requirements: 110-220V 50/60Hz 12V6A 72W
● Printer Dimensions: 7.87in (L) * 7.87in (W) * 16.14in (H)
● Build Volume: 4.53in (L) * 2.56in (W) * 5.9in (H)
● Weight: 16.5Lbs (7.5Kg)
1 x Mars Pro UV Photocuring LCD 3D Printer